How do I start a new valuation for EMI?

Here we'll explain how to start the valuation process

When you'd like to start a new valuation for your EMI scheme, one of our valuation specialists will work directly with you to create your valuation report, with supporting documentation and the VAL231 form that needs to be submitted to HMRC.

They’ll guide you through the whole process and let you know what documents are needed to make sure nothing is missed.

Simply contact the team when you'd like to get started


Our team, content and app can help you make informed decisions. However, any guidance and support should not be considered as 'legal or financial advice.'